Energy Leadership Index
ELI Assessment & Debrief
Energy Leadership Index (ELI) Assessment and Debrief
- Online Assessment (20 mins)
- Energy Leadership Report
(11 page report on your personal energetic profile)
- You'll be debriefed on the findings of the assessment by Lori
The ELI assessment will measure:
- your energy level based on the 7 levels of leadership and how much energy you currently have at each level
- how you show up and engage in life under regular circumstances, and also when you’re under stress
- how much energy you currently have in the catabolic-suppressing range and in the anabolic-inspirational range
It’s important to know this, because in our most stressful moments, we tend to fall into our default settings.
Have you ever experienced being in your car, and driving to the grocery store, but before you know it, it’s like you wake up and realize you’re going in the wrong direction? You went into auto-pilot and started driving to the place you always go to, like work, or your kid’s school.
That’s what happens when your unconscious mind kicks in. You do things without realizing it. And that’s also what happens to most people when they’re under stress. And how many stressful moments do we have as moms in a single day? Um…Yeah.
Once the assessment is completed, we debrief your results!
I'm telling you, it’s like having a crystal ball.
The goal of the assessment is to:
- get a deep understanding of your perceptions, attitude, behaviors, and overall leadership capabilities
- change the way you view the world
- help you come up with a plan to make the changes you want in your life and implement them through coaching
- through coaching, move from functioning effectively to functioning optimally
Web copy used by permission. No reproduction or retransmission is permitted without expressed written consent of Bruce D Schneider and the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC)